Accomplished Louisiana Law Firm Advises Clients in Business and Real Estate Matters
Experienced New Orleans attorneys aid commercial and nonprofit clients
Since 1901, the seasoned law firm of Denechaud and Denechaud, L.L.C. in New Orleans has skillfully served the legal needs of its clients. The firm’s experienced attorneys offer a broad range of legal services to businesses, nonprofits and individuals throughout Louisiana. We are proud to have represented many of our clients for decades and believe we have inspired this trust in us by consistently delivering sound and strategic legal advice.
Knowledgeable counselors provide comprehensive representation
When it comes to our relationships with valued clients, we aim to always provide:
- Strategic guidance — We gain a clear understanding of our clients’ goals and provide strategic guidance to help them achieve their desired outcomes.
- Effective representation — Whether your matter is transactional or requires litigation, our attorneys have the well-rounded knowledge it takes to achieve your desired result.
- Respected leadership — Charles I. Denechaud, III is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional abilities.
We understand that our clients’ pressing questions and concerns need to be addressed quickly, which is why we strive to make ourselves accessible by scheduling meetings at their convenience and responding to inquiries by phone or email at any time.
Committed legal advisers deliver diligent advocacy
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in a broad array of practice areas, including:
- Nonprofit and charitable organizations — We guide nonprofit and charitable organizations through the formation and dissolution process, aid them in gaining tax exempt status and help them stay compliant with state and federal regulations.
- Business law — In our corporate law practice, we assist companies in breach of contract disputes and other business and commercial law matters.
- Real estate law — The firm’s real estate lawyers handle routine and complex commercial property transactions, advise clients about zoning and land use regulations and other commercial real estate concerns.
- Insurance defense — Our insurance defense attorneys assist insurers and their policyholders in litigation and subrogation issues.
With a firm that has been serving Louisiana since 1901, we have built a strong foundation of trust in our community and legal knowledge that offers great benefit to our clients.
Contact our seasoned New Orleans attorneys for help with your legal matter
At Denechaud and Denechaud, L.L.C. in New Orleans, we assist clients with business, nonprofit, commercial real estate and insurance transactional and litigation concerns. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 504-356-9431 or contact us online.